Win 250,000 Etihad Guest Miles with Etihad Guest’s My City Miles Competition
OnKard Ltd., (The Promoter) a limited company with a registered address at 109 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 5TL UK has organised a Competition associated with Etihad Guest’s My City Miles offer, entitled “Win 250,000 Miles with Etihad Guest Competition” run between 17 March and 30 April 2017.
A. Conditions of Entry
1. Eligibility: The Win 250,000 Miles with Etihad Guest Competition is open to all Etihad Guest members who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence or the age of 21, whichever is older, and who have registered a valid Visa card with My City Miles between 17 March and midnight 30 April 2017, Gulf Standard Time; members will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win 250,000 Etihad Guest Miles. Additionally, all Etihad Guest members who are currently registered with My City Miles and who are in good standing with active Visa credit or debit cards registered on their account, who log into etihad.mycitymiles.com between 17 March and midnight 30 April 2017, will be automatically entered into a separate prize draw to win 250,000 Etihad Guest Miles. In both cases, there are exceptions to eligibility: employees and representatives of the Promoter (OnKard Ltd.), its subcontractors, as well as their advisers and as well as members of their families and in general of any company or natural person involved, directly or indirectly, in the creation or conduct of the Draw. Excluding as well employees or retirees of Etihad Guest, Etihad Airways or any of their Partner Airlines; and their affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family of these employees or retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled.
2. Competition Period: Starting on 12:00 a.m. GST 17 March 2017 to 11:59 p.m., GST 30 April 2017, customers may participate in the Competition by completing the My City Miles online registration process at etihad.mycitymiles.com, being sure to include the registration of a valid Visa debit or valid Visa credit card as part of their registration. My City Miles enrollees in good standing with a Visa card enrolled, as of 17 March 2017 will become eligible when they log in once to etihad.mycitymiles.com. The first time enrollees log in during the competition period, they will be entered once, and only once, in the prize draw.
3. Competition Entry: Upon full completion of the registration process, including the registration of either a valid Visa debit or valid credit card, eligible Etihad Guest members will be entered into the Competition for one (1) chance to win (i.e. one entry) the Prize.
4. Awarding of Prize: One prize will be awarded: a) to a single Etihad Guest Member whose My City Miles registration has been fully completed within the competition period and who remains a full member of My City Miles with a minimum of 1 registered, valid Visa credit or Visa debit card on his/her account at the time of Prize Awarding, and who has complied with these Rules; OR b/ to a single My City Miles enrollee in good standing as of 17 March 2017 who has logged in once to etihad.mycitymiles.com during the competition.
1. Prize: One Prize of 250,000 Miles will be awarded to a single Etihad Guest member. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed. OnKard reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason. The miles will be credited to the winner’s account within 90 days of contest completion. All Etihad Guest terms and conditions will apply to the redemption and consumption of the prize miles awarded.
2. Prize Draw: There will be a random draw and one (1) member whose Etihad Guest membership number has been drawn will be contacted by email before midnight 4 May 2017 GST at the latest, and will have 6 days or until midnight 10 May, 2017 GST to respond, and all paperwork must be completed to OnKard’s satisfaction within 7 days or by midnight 17 May 2017 GST.
3. Odds: The odds of being randomly selected to win a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Competition Period.
4. Notification of Selection: The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email sent to the email address stated in their My City Miles registration. Promoters will attempt to contact the winner at least three (3) times within the seven (7) days after the Draw. The selected winner must contact the Promoter within 6 days of the original email. If the selected winner does not contact My City Miles within the allotted time, another eligible Etihad Guest Member will be randomly selected and the initially selected Member will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Promoter or anyone involved in the Competition. In order to win, the selected Member will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Competition Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing the Promoter from all liability relating to the Competition. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have seven (7) days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to the Promoter or its representative. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another eligible Etihad Guest Member will be randomly selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Promoter or anyone involved in the Competition. It is the responsibility of the Competition entrants to monitor their email for the prize notification as of 30 April 2017 and in the period immediately afterward for the winner notification. The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure on the winner’s part to open and read the notification email.
Those who have not won will not be contacted.
C. GENERAL RULES
1. Each Prize claim is subject to verification by OnKard Ltd. and/or its designated representatives.
2 By participating, each Member and selected winner agrees: (a) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of OnKard Ltd., (b) to release and hold harmless OnKard Ltd., its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Competition; (c) to permit OnKard Ltd to use his/her name, address, city, country of residence, photograph, video, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation and (d) the winner agrees to sign a Declaration and Release Form to this effect.
3. The decisions of OnKard in relation to this Competition will be final and binding on all entrants.
4. OnKard Ltd. shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Competition entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the registration, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected registrations. OnKard shall not be held responsible for a winner’s non-reception of winning notification email for any reason whatsoever, including but not exclusively, non-delivery to inbox due to Spam sorting, issues with e-mail client server, absence or inability of winner to open email due to illness or travel or for any reason whatsoever. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the debit and/or credit card information registered with their My City Miles file is accurate, and that all cards are valid at contest close.
5. OnKard Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Competition, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Competition.
6. If a selected entrant is awarded the Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect the Prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded.
7. Under no circumstances will OnKard Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Rules or award the Prizes other than in accordance with these Rules.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. The personal information provided to enter the Competition will be used only to administer the Competition, and for no other reason. Any false information concerning identity, domicile, email address or age will result in the automatic exclusion of the person from the draw.
The winner authorizes all necessary checks on his identity, his domicile or age. Any false information concerning identity, domicile, email address or age will result in the automatic exclusion of the person from the Competition.
Any deception or attempted deception with regard to this Competition by an entrant will result in the disqualification of that person.
Any dispute relating to this Competition must be submitted in writing, within a maximum of twenty (20) days as of the closing date for the Competition.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter for any matters relating to the application of these rules or any matters not covered by them.
In case of any discrepancies relating to the Arabic translations of the contest Terms & Conditions or Rules & Regulations, the original, English version, will be respected as the official ruling contract.
E. Intellectual Property
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic copyright, the reproduction and performance of all or part of the elements contained in the Competition are strictly prohibited. The brands referred to are registered brands, registered by their respective owners. All brands, logos and other distinctive artwork reproduced on the site used for the Competition, as well as on those sites to which it enables access through hypertext links, are or could be the exclusive property of the holders of these and are or could be protected.
Any unauthorised reproduction of these brands, logos and artworks constitutes or could constitute an infringement of copyright and punishable by law.
All the software used on the sites dedicated to the Competition and those to which it enables access, as well as the wording, comments, illustrations or images reproduced on the site and on those to which it enables access are or could be subject to copyright protection and any unauthorised reproduction of these constitutes or could constitute an infringement of copyright and punishable by law.
Earn 1000 to 2500 Bonus Miles
To be eligible for this promotion, the purchase must be made with
an Etihad Guest cobrand Visa card registered with My City Miles, at a participating
London location before midnight GST 31 May 2017.
For every purchase of £100 to £299.99 the award will be 1000 miles. For
purchases £300 and more, the award will be 2500 miles. The miles will be awarded
The miles award applies to every qualified purchase.
Miles will be awarded within 90 days of promotion close.
OnKard Ltd. reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.